Little Claire turned 6-months this past weekend. Today at her 6-month check-up, she weighed 18lb (75%tile) and was 27.75" (97%tile). The doctor's visit also brought immunizations and a bit of crying. Claire has two teeth (bottom center) and can sit on her own. She loves all kinds of baby food, easily smiles at everyone and loves to play with toys. We fear she will be crawling before long!
Of course, Lilly accompanied Claire to her photo shoot and wanted to take pictures as well. I hope you think they're as adorable as I do.
Of course, Lilly accompanied Claire to her photo shoot and wanted to take pictures as well. I hope you think they're as adorable as I do.

Claire's tongue sticks out all the time... she plays with her new teeth.
A comparison of both girls at age 6 mo.
Claire on left, Lilly on right.
Both girls have their tongue out!
Both girls have their tongue out!



No comments:
Post a Comment