It happens to all little girls, right? I have heard the comical stories from other parents but never thought my 2-year old would be the recipient of an unwanted haircut. Yes, maybe she would cut her own hair, eventually, but instead, Lilly was the "customer" at Tiny Toes Beauty Shop.
The story goes a little something like this... Picture a beautiful, slightly warm Arizona afternoon... a pair of scissors that was accidentally left in the yard... two toddlers ages 2 and 3... and the need for some fun...
Megan (Meme) and Lilly quietly closed the shutters and door to the blue play house. Meme, having the skills to use scissors at the ripe age of 3, decides Lilly will be her customer. Several snips later... Lilly has a new haircut. If you ask Lilly what happened to her hair she proudly states "Meme cut my hair". Then she goes on to say... "in the blue house"... followed by "Meme has time out!". So long story short- Lilly has a new 'do just in time for the holidays. This picture is of Lilly just after I picked her up on Halloween. Since this photo was taken, I've trimmed the bangs so they are at least even... short, but even. Have a nice laugh at Lilly's expense. To see just how much hair is missing, scroll down to previous photos.


2 comments:
Oh my!! I'm so sorry! I know exactly how that feels!! At least her hair grows fast!! We're over a year later, and still can't wear a ponytail!!
I was the babysitter who had two children giving haircuts in my daycare - happens that the recipient of the haircut was in a family scheduled for their annual Christmas Card picture later that day!
Grammy Connie
Post a Comment