Sunday, December 7, 2008

Returning to our Kansas roots with a little bit 'o country...

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori that is too cute!
HJS

l&bmontes said...

WOW!!! That is fantastic!! You are great dancers... I love Claire's moves, and Belle looked great too! That brought a smile to my face on a Monday morning... Thanks!!

Jenny Jenny said...

Oh my! I didn't realize Claire could wield a pitchfork with such skill! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Jenny

Anonymous said...

NO WAY... Ha Ha Ha!!!

Unknown said...

I love the video - it cracked me up and was the perfect start to this Monday morning! Hope to see you soon! Mariah

Craig, Carrie, Luka and Zoe Lindeman said...

This is disturbing on so many levels. I love it!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

FAAANTASTICO! What a family video! It brought sun under the rain this Monday Night..Never would of suspected you could jingle this way! Happy Holidays! Wuv, Ariela, Aleehah & Monica:)