These photos capture Claire just before her first birthday
and both girls in their pretty Easter dresses.
Enjoy!
Happy birthday little Claire.
Silly Lilly
and both girls in their pretty Easter dresses.
Enjoy!
Happy birthday little Claire.
Silly Lilly

3 comments:
Hi all!
Thanks for the post, and yes good ol' K-State is fabulous! The second picture down of Lilly is just precious! I love it.. but they are all so good :D
Love, Sabrina
Hi Lori!
Obsessed, yes.. but it's only because I love music so much and just want to make more of it! As for finals, they I have one on friday the 15th which there's a study session wednesday night for it, so I'll attend that. It's music theory. That's the only "test" that I've had. Yesterday I had to play violin for my two professors and that went very well, and my other finals just consisted of performing in one way or another- I'm lovin' it!
Love you all as well!
Sabrina
the girls are beautiful! they both look a little like both of you! i'm on facebook - i'll try to find you on there:)
Post a Comment