I know, I know, I am constantly having pictures taken of the girls. Rob is going to cut up my debit card. They're only little once, right? I am an obsessed mom, I know. But, I know that all of you don't mind looking at the many photos of the girls, right?
This photo shoot highlights Lilly's recent 3rd birthday. Of course Claire was along for this photo ride. My goal was to get just one good one of the two girls together, and I think I accomplished this goal. I hope you think they're as adorable as I do- We are truly blessed.



Lilly's latest cute moment: She hugs my leg, looks up at me and says "Mom, I'm your best girl, right?"
My favorite shot!
Claire's latest: She sticks out her tongue when asked "Claire, where's your tongue?" Thanks for teaching her that trick, Nana.
2 comments:
Hey the pic that has lilly with her hand on her cheek it is sooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment