As I was blogging this afternoon, the UPS man knocked at the door and delivered something quite special. I thought you'd like to see. Many of you know I began my doctoral program in 2006 just before Lilly was born. Well... 3 years later, I'm almost finished. That's right, I will be graduating in December. Hooray!
The dissertation is done- I'm just waiting to hold my defense in mid-November. Needless to say, I am VERY happy about that! Here is my latest fashionable graduation wardrobe item.
I took my dissertation chair's advice and purchased a "nice" robe instead of the cheesy papery kind. Since I participate in graduation ceremonies at my campus, this will come in handy each May. For as much as I paid for it, you'd think it had a built-in air conditioner, but it looks nice nonetheless. And here she is...
I took my dissertation chair's advice and purchased a "nice" robe instead of the cheesy papery kind. Since I participate in graduation ceremonies at my campus, this will come in handy each May. For as much as I paid for it, you'd think it had a built-in air conditioner, but it looks nice nonetheless. And here she is...
One more month until graduation. I'm counting the days!
2 comments:
YIPPEEEE!!! Can't wait to see you wearing it!!!! Congratulations!
Congrats Lori! Only thing missing is your K-State purple...maybe bedazzle a powercat on it somewhere. :)
Impressive accomplishment!
Mel~
Post a Comment