She sings! She stomps! She claps!
Today was Lilly's first school program, her first Christmas program. It was also her first time to get on stage and "perform" in front of people. She did well. They've been practicing their Christmas songs for weeks, so despite some minor confusion with a few silly hand motions, Lilly was right in line with the other 3-year-olds. It was adorable to watch, I must say.
Here's Reindeer Lilly just before the program began- super excited for the big show.
Today was Lilly's first school program, her first Christmas program. It was also her first time to get on stage and "perform" in front of people. She did well. They've been practicing their Christmas songs for weeks, so despite some minor confusion with a few silly hand motions, Lilly was right in line with the other 3-year-olds. It was adorable to watch, I must say.
Here's Reindeer Lilly just before the program began- super excited for the big show.
Here she is with her little classmates. I think she's the cutest one, of course.
Happy Birthday, Jesus!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment