Each winter I'm reminded why I love the desert. While the rest of the country tries to stay warm, we bask in the warm sunshine. As I type, the thermometer on my patio reads 77 degrees. Summer is a different story, of course, but let's focus on the positive for now...
We spent quite a bit of time this afternoon playing outside without shoes or jackets... just enjoying the weather and the slightly overcast skies. We had one monster of a rain storm last night, but that didn't dampen the yard by the time we went outside to swing.
Claire loves to swing on her tummy. Yippee!!
Lilly still loves the baby swing. I personally think she just enjoys the acrobatic moves she uses to climb into the thing. But, just the same, she loves to swing outside, especially when I push the swing "high, high, higher, mom!"
We hope your January days are just as sunny and bright!
No comments:
Post a Comment