We've had the Halloween costumes for several weeks. When I asked Claire what she wanted to be, she didn't hesitate in saying, "Tink-a-bell." Lilly decided to follow suit and be Tink also, but once we arrived at the Disney Store, she changed her tune. Lilly was immediately taken with the Alice in Wonderland display, and hence, she made her decision. Here are the cuties in their costumes.
Both girls were excellent at the photo shoot, but this was the first time Claire actually did everything the photographer asked of her. Great job, Claire!
Here's Miss Alice, as proud as can be.
Little Tink was all smiles. I had to literally tackle Claire to the ground and force her to wear the costume before we left for the photo session. She pitched a fit and refused to wear the thing, but once she put it in she said, "I'm pretty." Then, I couldn't get it off her until bedtime.
Here's the happy sister duo...
Here's just a few more because they're cute.
Don't you love how they have their feet crossed? So cute!
We hope your costumes are ready to Trick-or-Treat!
The Z's are ready to go.





No comments:
Post a Comment