Summer is well underway, and we've been doing many things. I wanted to share some random moments from our summer so far. The girls are enjoying the variation in our days and looking forward to seeing family in the weeks to come.
Here's Claire playing play-doh. She was very pleased with her creation.
One afternoon, Lilly decided to play beauty shop with Maggie. When I'm unloading the dishwasher, Maggie will sit in her bumbo on the kitchen counter. In this instance, Lilly turned Maggie's blanket into a beauty cape. The good news is the hair cutting was only pretend, though Maggie probably does need one already!
Claire and Lilly played "Rapunzel" today. Since we don't have any extra long blonde wigs, they improvised.
Our little Maggie is all smiles most of the time... such a joy to all of us.
One morning before swim lessons, Claire asked if she could play bubbles on the patio. I told her she could as long as she wore shoes. She chose her winter boots, of course.
Then, last night, I got the bath ready and asked Claire to get in. When I walked in the bathroom, this is what I saw.... She and Lilly had been playing dress-up. She took off everything except her wings.
Life is full of super fun moments at our house. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment