Thursday, September 1, 2011

Home decor

It's no secret I like to decorate our house. I love to paint walls, love to shop for neat home decor, love to sew all kinds of things and especially love to decorate for the seasons.
Who knew Claire has the same interest!
In the wee hours of the morning, our little Claire took it upon herself to decorate the wall in the dining room. Using a dry-erase marker I had inadvertently left on the dining room table, Claire made her mark, literally. It really is a shame dry erase markers won't wipe off of anything except the surfaces they were meant to wipe off of in the first place. And, so, now we have a nice piece of "art" for the dining room.
If you look closely, you can see a cute little ghost with a smiling face in the center of the masterpiece. Perhaps this is Claire's subtle hint she wants to go ahead and decorate for Halloween. It is September, after all. Perhaps displaying our fall decor would satisfy her.  In any case, let's hope we have some extra primer and paint in the garage.

No comments: