Lilly had a few "firsts" over the last few months.
She lost her first tooth!
On our way to a doctors appointment, she lost her first tooth while eating breakfast in the car.
When we asked where the tooth went, she realized she swallowed it!! Several others are loose. Needless to say, she's waiting for the next opportunity to earn cash from Ms. Tooth Fairy.
This weekend, Lilly scored her first goal during a soccer game!! Rob took this great photo as she ran down the field. When Lilly got home, I asked her to tell me exactly what happened. She said something along these lines... "I was running with the ball. I just kept running and when I got to the goal I just kicked it really hard."
Way to go Lilly!!
You can see Lilly in the far left of the photo wearing a red shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment