Those of you who have been to my house know that I'm always planning my next move: meaning my next paint job, next item to sew, next item to make or next piece of home decor to buy. So, it's not surprising that I've never been fully satisfied with my dining/ living room... it has needed work for many years now. It's the first room people see when they walk in the front door, so I think it needs to have some sort of pizazz to it... in my mind these things include beautiful hard wood floors and my mothers grand piano, but I will just have to dream about those. For now, I have a plan... a several step plan that will give my dining room the "lift" it needs. And by the way, some people complain that their husbands give them grief about new projects and even home decor... not mine. Rob just asks what he can do to help. In this case: buy paint, move furniture and hang new mirrors. Thanks for your help, Rob! Phase one of the plan was completed this past weekend: paint an existing wall and hang new mirrors. And by the way, these new mirrors were my surprise bargain purchase from a local model home furniture sale and happen to also be the same mirrors I have been "eying" in the Ballard Designs catalog for several years. So... here's the finished result:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment