So it has been decided at my house that all of the "projects" I've been working on are really just procrastination from working on my beloved dissertation. Rob kindly pointed this out the other evening when I decided to paint yet another wall in our dining room. His comment went something like this "So do you want me to work on your dissertation while you paint?" And my response was "Sure." ha ha
My earlier post entitled "Dining room beautification project phase 1" was also a disguise for dissertation procrastination. I guess I am subconsciously avoiding it... I was neck deep in the thing for a good 5 months, so I guess I deserve a break of sorts. With my graduation date looming in December and LOTS of work still left to do, I'd better get a move-on. But before I do, let me show you some of what I've been up to. From now on I promise to buckle down and write! If you're lucky I'll post a pdf file of my dissertation on the blog- that would put all of you to sleep, for sure!
My earlier post entitled "Dining room beautification project phase 1" was also a disguise for dissertation procrastination. I guess I am subconsciously avoiding it... I was neck deep in the thing for a good 5 months, so I guess I deserve a break of sorts. With my graduation date looming in December and LOTS of work still left to do, I'd better get a move-on. But before I do, let me show you some of what I've been up to. From now on I promise to buckle down and write! If you're lucky I'll post a pdf file of my dissertation on the blog- that would put all of you to sleep, for sure!



No comments:
Post a Comment