Thursday, November 12, 2009

Park Day

Today we (Claire and I) accompanied Lilly to the park for a preschool field trip. 
Claire agrees it was a great time. I thought you'd enjoy seeing a few photos of the girls playing.
The weather was beautiful today- overcast and 75 degrees - perfection.
The hours at the park equated to a long nap for each of the girls this afternoon; which means I was able to get lots of work done. Keep in mind my dissertation defense is next week... oh my... the end is near.

What's a trip to the park without a visit with the ducks? Lilly is in the striped shirt- the only student whose mom forgot to dress them in their blue field trip shirt. Oops.


Come on Claire... down you go! Claire gets a little push from Sister.

And here's one more of Claire just because it's cute. 

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: