Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby, Mary, a Camel and a Transformer

Baby is arriving in just a few weeks, and it's no surprise my belly is getting larger each week. Lilly is especially aware of the situation, eagerly anticipating baby sister's arrival. Both she and Claire talk to baby through my belly button and are certain she can understand them. On one night, Lilly told me I looked like Mary, as in baby Jesus' mom. Then Lilly asked where my camel was. When I asked why, she said, "You need a camel to ride to the hospital, mom."  


This morning at breakfast we were talking about the true meaning of Christmas. We asked Lilly why we celebrate Christmas and she said, "It's baby Jesus's birthday." I asked the girls what type of birthday cake we should make for Jesus and Lilly replied, "A Transformer cake, because Jesus is a boy."

1 comment:

Colleen said...

bahahahahahahahahaha! absolutely hilarious!