Time flies, I 'm telling you! Tick Tock Tick Tock. Where does all of our time go?
It's been one busy month, and I wanted to share a few things that have been occupying our time. But first I want to update you on my dissertation progress: It's pretty much done... all written. Yes, get up off the floor- I know it's a shocker.My editor has it at the moment- checking it for APA formatting, etc- then I will send it to my committee so that we can schedule the dissertation defense probably sometime mid-November. Whew! I'm still running 120mph after all of the writing I've been doing. Couple that with everything else that's going on and I feel like I need a vacation! Enjoy the pictures below- these are the moments that I enjoy most- the ones spent away from my laptop with the girls...
It was Claire's turn for a haircut, and she was less than thrilled. She cried BIG crocodile tears until she was given a lollipop. She'll behave for sugar.
Claire's latest trick... Ask her "Claire, make a silly face," and this is what you get...

It was Claire's turn for a haircut, and she was less than thrilled. She cried BIG crocodile tears until she was given a lollipop. She'll behave for sugar.
Claire's latest trick... Ask her "Claire, make a silly face," and this is what you get...

Our buddy Hannah underwent her 3rd big surgery, so Lilly helped make her feel better at the hospital. We took ice cream cupcakes one evening... a big hit!
Feel better Hannah, we miss having you over to play!
Feel better Hannah, we miss having you over to play!
At preschool, the theme has been "things that go," so Lilly's class made cars today. What a sight it was to see these little ones all lined up "driving" their cars with their paper plate steering wheels. Lilly was very excited! So cute!
Funny story: After taking Hannah lunch at the hospital, Lilly wanted to stop at the hospital playground, but once she began playing, she didn't want to leave, of course.
Lilly still thinks the hospital is a hotel... now she knows it has a playground, some really nice people called "music therapists" who played guitar in Hannah's room, super-neat kid friendly toys, a play room and much more. So one question remains... where's the pool? Here's a picture of Lilly on the play equipment.



No comments:
Post a Comment