When I picked Lilly up from preschool today, I almost couldn't identify her. Each of the children were dressed as cowboys- even down to the mustache. I didn't have my camera at school but quickly took these pictures of Sheriff Lilly when we got home. She was quite proud of her mustache; she didn't take it off for several hours and even napped with it. Now that's dedication!
I think she even wrote her name on her badge- pretty good for a 3 1/2 year old.
Gotta love the smile!
Here she is with her stick horse and boots. When we got home from preschool, she ripped off her Crocs (shoes) and raced to find her boots. She yelled from her room, "Cowboy's have to wear boots." When Grammy called tonight, it was funny to hear Lilly explain her mustache. She told Grammy that she had dressed as Woody today - Woody the cowboy from Toy Story. It's funny, but I think that's the only cowboy she knows. Looks like we're going to need to take a trip to Cow Town in Wichita one of these days!
Here's Claire this afternoon also... all smiles after lunch
The girls took time out to go to the park and chalk the driveway. Here's Claire making herself comfortable on the sidewalk. Needless to say I didn't let her play near the street for very long. She was supervised, I promise.
It's just another February day in the desert. We almost needed shorts!
No comments:
Post a Comment