Thursday, February 11, 2010

When the cat's away...

When the cat's away, the mice will play! While Rob has been in Boston on business the past few days, three little mice named Lori, Lilly and Claire have been home alone. I would love to report that we've been running all over town doing everything fun, but Claire's been a bit under the weather. 
We've had a good time... nail painting, playing dress-up, watching our favorite shows, making things to eat, stuffing the toilet.... Take a look at the antics these girls have been up to.

The girls like to wedge themselves in between the foot board and mattress of our bed. I guess it makes falling backwards super fun. They will wedge themselves like this and watch their favorite shows in our room. I always know what they're up to when the belly roll giggling echoes down the hall.
 

 
Lilly came to me and said, "Mom, Claire put paper in the potty." I said, "Well then flush it down." Lilly said, "No mom, Claire put LOTS of paper in the potty."  An entire roll- nice Claire. That's coming out of your allowance.
 And on we go with the fun until Dad comes home.

No comments: