Earlier this week, Lilly came home from preschool with an invitation to a "Sippin' Soda Mother's Day Party." And this morning she was super excited for the celebration.
We started the morning with the entire class singing songs to their moms. Next we began crafts- "I love you" bouquets- Lilly's hand and mine in the sign language form for "I love you" (not to be confused with the UT Longhorn hand symbol.) Here's Lilly cutting out the leaves for the "flowers." (I may have to put this in my office at work.) She's a pro at using scissors- she's come a long way since the beginning of the school year.
Here's the finished bouquet...
Next we sipped root beer floats. Lilly thought the root beer was "too spicy" and opted for plain ice cream.
Here are a few photos of Lilly's entire preschool class and teacher.
Yep, that's my Lilly with the pretty face!
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!!
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!!






No comments:
Post a Comment