Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby's room

Obviously it is 2011 and baby has not arrived. Rob is a bit sad we could not count baby as a tax deduction for 2010, but I am secretly happy baby will have her birthday in January instead of December. All of our Christmas decor has been neatly put away, so now we can focus on baby's arrival... soon! Many friends have asked to see a picture of her room, so since I have time, I took a few. This is the same nursery Lilly and Claire used, but now it has a fresh paint scheme (thanks, Rob), new silk drapery panels and sheer courtesy of Nana, new bedding, a redesigned closet (thanks, Rob) and some new accessories. I would still like to add a chandelier extension to the ceiling fan and sconces to the walls, but those tasks are for another day. I am in to painted ceilings these days, so here's a nice soft pink on our 10 foot ceilings; I think it makes them look taller.
The "new" room is a favorite play room for Lilly and Claire; I am constantly chasing them out of there! For now, we will wait for Miss Maggie to arrive, and we will let you know as soon as she does.
 

1 comment:

Heather Janae said...

Lori the room looks great! It makes me want to go paint another room. =)