Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trio Update

We're all still doing well. Things are back to some level of "normal" with preschool and regular activities. I am still off of work and enjoying my time with Maggie at home. Lots of friends continue to come by to visit our newest family member, and we are thankful for all of the nice phone calls, food, cards and gifts we have received in the last few weeks.
Here's a little bit of what we have been doing with our time...
Claire has taken a serious liking to this Princess Aurora dress; she wears it every afternoon.
Dad took the girls for a haircut... here's Lilly now that she can see through her bangs!
A few nights ago, I went to give Lilly one more kiss before she fell asleep. When I walked in her room, I saw this... all of the Barbies tucked in for bed. Lilly was pretty proud of herself.
 We gave Maggie her first bath in the big tub. Of course Lilly and Claire climbed in to help her. Maggie didn't cry a bit; instead she enjoyed every second in the warm water.
 Maggie has the cutest little feet...
We still cannot tell with any certainty what color Maggie's eyes will be. Our pediatrician says hazel or brown. I just don't know... what do you think? And, is her hair really curly? You decide.
We are having fun in Maggieland and will post more photos soon!
Have a great week!!

No comments: