So we've been helping Hannah's family by doing little things like watching her baby brother, so today, I picked up Claire and Dylan from childcare, brought them both home and then realized I didn't have any food for Dylan. I texted his mom for their garage entry code, and Lilly and I pranced across the street in search of Similac. We entered the garage code... no problem. We opened the door to the house... big problem. The alarm went off... and we didn't have the alarm code! Sirens blared and were REALLY loud!!
So, needless to say, I panicked. We ran back home to gather neighbors' phone numbers in order to track down the code since Shelly wasn't answering her cell. Never fear, the code was recovered and alarm turned off before any police or firemen appeared. Relief!
So, needless to say, I panicked. We ran back home to gather neighbors' phone numbers in order to track down the code since Shelly wasn't answering her cell. Never fear, the code was recovered and alarm turned off before any police or firemen appeared. Relief!
When we got home, Lilly told Rob, "Dad, there was a firetruck inside of Hannah's house." Close! That's an appropriate assessment for the loud alarm, don't you think?
1 comment:
That is really funny! Literally laughing out loud!!
Post a Comment