Many of you know of our friends Shelly and JC and their little girl Hannah who is battling cancer. She has always wanted to fly in a hot air balloon, and today she got her wish. One of our pastors at church hooked Hannah and her family up with a ride in a balloon. Amazing! The balloon pilot was exceptional, and I think Hannah and her family had a great time. What better thing to do in the middle of March at 6:30am in perfect Chandler weather? I watched the launch and landing and took photos for them... another excuse to play with the new camera.
Here area few of my favorites.
Hannah and her family standing inside the balloon before the launch...
As the balloons were inflating, they "kissed" (ballooning term) or bumped each other.
Ready to go!
Up and away...
Coming in for a landing...
Hannah helped deflate the balloon...
What a fun morning!
2 comments:
Love it!! Thanks for sharing Lori!!
Great pictures - how fun! I saw you when I was driving Elle to Monica's - wish we could have stopped by but we're always in a hurry!
Post a Comment