Thursday, March 17, 2011

Maggie- 10 weeks

Our lives have been blessed with 10 weeks of our little munchkin, Maggie. She is, by far, the easiest baby of the trio... easy to read and easy to please. 
Here are some things she likes and dislikes:
Maggie likes:
1. To eat
2. To sleep
3. To lay in her crib and listen/watch her mobile
4. To ride in the car, as long as the car is moving
5. To ride in her stroller
6. To smile and interact with her sisters, especially Lilly
7. To be carried everywhere and sit in my lap while I'm on the computer.
8. Her pacifier
9. To be swaddled tight to sleep.
10. Her bath
11. To be sung to

Maggie dislikes:
1. Being hungry and tired
2. Quiet... she likes some noise, or at least the sound of a fan
3. Putting on new clothes- she always cries
4. When the car comes to a stop
5. A gassy belly

Gotta love that hair, Maggie!
While I was taking these photos of Maggie, Lilly walked in and wanted to be included. Claire was napping.
Lilly loves to hold Maggie, which always freaks me out. In this case, supervision is a must!
But, oh how cute they are...
 After this photo, Lilly put Maggie in her bouncy. Then, Lilly proceeded to stick Maggie's hand in Maggie's mouth. When I asked her what on earth she was doing, she said, "When I was holding her, she wanted to eat her hand." Lilly is such a little mommy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww.....your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how big Maggie has gotten....all that hair! Oh my! We need to get together! BTW - I think she looks like Lilly!