I grew up on the farm, in many ways, whether is was my grandparent's farm or cousin's ranch in Kentucky. I've ridden horses since I was able to walk, thanks to the Shetland pony Grandpa bought when I was a baby. So, it's no surprise Lilly and Claire were all too eager to ride the horse today. We were invited to a birthday party filled with all kinds of animals. Here are a few snapshots from our fun afternoon...
Yes, that is Claire and yes, she is riding bareback on a donkey!
Lilly and her first ride on a full size horse... Look at that smile!
Claire didn't hesitate at all to climb on top of the horse. She was all smiles too.
And then, of course, we had to hold other animals on the farm...
Mr. Rabbit doesn't look very comfortable and even looks a bit scared.
Mr. Rabbit doesn't look very comfortable and even looks a bit scared.
This little guy was a hit since we just finished watching the Disney movie G-force-
the show with the talking guinea pigs.
Great weather and a great day! We hope your weekend was fun too.





No comments:
Post a Comment