Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Funny stories to never forget...

One purpose of a blog is to write down things so we don't forget, right? So, I thought I'd take a moment to write down a few funny things that have happened since Maggie's arrival...

1. While at the hospital, there seemed to be a question of Maggie's ethnicity. In one instance after a woman looked at Maggie, I was asked if my husband was Asian. In another instance the lab tech was filling out paperwork and asked with hesitation, "Caucasian?"

2. The day I got home from the hospital Lilly asked me, "Mommy, why is your belly still so big?" Then, in the next breath said "... and your bottom?" Thanks a lot, Lilly.

3. Two weeks later Lilly says out of the blue, "Mom, your belly isn't the big fat butterball it used to be."
Life is never dull, that's for sure! As I remember more, I will post more.

No comments: