Saturday, February 19, 2011

Morning at the park

We've been trying to enjoy as much of our beautiful weather as possible. Once the intense heat of summer comes, we know we will be seeking indoor activities. Until then, we're visiting parks, riding bikes and soaking up some sun. Last week I took the girls to a relatively new park not far from our house. Oh my did the girls have fun! We were there for almost two hours, and when we left, the girls were already planning their next visit. Here are a few photos I took with my phone.
This giant web is lots of fun. Look at our little spiders!
Lilly and Claire are quite the climbers. I looked away only for a second and found them on top of this huge climbing rock. But, what goes up must come down, and they needed my help for that. Miss Maggie slept during our entire park visit.. she's posing for the photo in the stroller.
It's great to have a sister to play with at the park!
 Until next time!

No comments: