Monday, May 16, 2011

Just because

Our little Claire Bear is quite a character. She has a strong personality, loves the word "NO" and needs to work on her listening skills (as does her older sister). But, she is so stinkin' cute and such a love bug when she wants to be. She still wakes around 5am and usually entertains herself with her mini DVD player until we get up. Here she is one evening all snug in her bed trying to watch something.

Claire received these flowers from Nana for her birthday, and I just got around to hanging them from Claire's ceiling last weekend. Aren't they cute? Each time I'm in the room Claire says, "Look at my beautiful flowers, Mom." She loves them!
 And this has to be one of the funniest pictures we have. Lilly always wants to hold Maggie... whether Maggie wants to be held or not. I love Lilly's forced smile and Maggie's obvious annoyance.
 Oh my!

No comments: