Monday, May 16, 2011

Maggie, my view

This weekend we received a wonderful surprise in the mail. Our friend Eva made Maggie a quilt- a beautiful quilt full of yellow, purple, white, green and blue. It is amazing, simply amazing. Thank you Thank you! And, so, I have been itching to take Maggie's photo on the quilt. Here's a start... not the shots I had hoped for, but cute nonetheless. I will try to get more in the coming days to show off both sides of the quilt and Maggie too, of course.

Our first attempt at taking photos was mid-afternoon with the sun directly overhead. Too bright.
Maggie was less than amused with the sun in her eyes and opted for some shade...
 Attempt number two... around 5:30pm. The sun was lower, and there was quite a bit of shade over by the garden. Maggie was happier but still would not smile for the Nikon. Her smile seems to turn off when I pull out the camera.
Reach for the sky...
She is still working on holding up her head. I think the hair weighs her down. Seriously, look at all that hair.
 And one more just because it's funny... She's thinking, "Please mom, can we just go inside for a bottle? Enough already!"
 Love my little buddy!

No comments: